HOW IS IT AFFECTING THE PHOTOGRAPHY INDUSTRY?
The Pandemic has undoubtedly been a whirlwind of stress, fear, and anxiety.
If I'm honest, 80% of this time is spent genuinely enjoying the extra time with my family and organizing every single drawer and cabinet in the house. The other 20% biting my nails and thinking about all the 2020 projects on hold. Dozens of events are being postponed, a lot of photoshoots have been reschedule, our agenda is getting crazy and we as a team are a little bit concerned sometimes but most of all We are full of hope. Photographies are frozen memories and nobody can take that away from us, We'll always want to open that memory book that remains us how happy We have been when our mind start forgetting the real sense of life, so with or without pandemic we'll keep capturing your smiles, your tears, your kisses, your promises. Hold your loved ones a little tighter. We all will come out of this stronger, healthier, and happier. Appreciate the small things and the good that can come out of these unprecedented times. We are not immune to any of these challenges ourselves. We will get through this—one day at a time.
A special thank you to all of the incredibly talented + awesome vendors from Laredo and of course thanks to all our lovely clients. You are all amazing and We are so lucky to work with you!
we sincerely cannot wait to see you!
VANE, ILSE, SANDRA & MILO